Here is an acorn craft that children can do. You can find other activities by looking through past newsletters in the archive.
This craft was taken from toysinthedryer.com. The website has some great activities for kids.
To make these cute little birds, you’ll need:
1) Cut round eyes out of white paper and use the black marker to make dots on the eyes
2) Cut a small beak out of orange paper
3) Cut wings out of what ever color you want
4) A toothpick works perfect to spread the glue over the tiny eyes, wings, and beak
5) Once assembled and dry, glue the owls onto a twig for display
That’s it! Pretty simple. Gluing googly eyes on the owls would be a fun alternative to the paper.
Acorn likes this project. He likes owls. They don’t eat acorns.