Here is step by step instruction on how to draw Acorn. This is a good activity for children. It not only teaches fine motor skills, but shapes as well. You can find past Acorn and Button activities by going to Acorn’s Corner.
1. Draw the letter U.
2. Draw an oval at the top of the letter U.
3. Draw the stem.
4. Draw 2 circles for eyes. Fill in the circles with a black marker.
5. Crisscross Acorn’s cap with lines. Draw eyebrows above Acorn’s eyes.
6. Draw Acorn’s arms with curved lines. Add small ovals for hands and fill in.
7. Draw straight lines for Acorn’s legs. Add small ovals for his feet and fill in.
There you have it! Have fun!